An old gold plastic clock turned cool wall art with spray paint and scrapbook paper.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Magical things happen when you bake this deep, dark hot fudge pudding cake. A rich, gooey cake forms on the top, and a warm, melty, dark, fudgy sauce forms on the bottom. Serve with ice cream and life is complete.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
This recipe can now be found on my new blog, Kitchen Treaty – the direct link is below. It is no longer available on The Hazel Bloom. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope you come on over to see Kitchen Treaty. It’s a food blog (and my new labor of love!) [...]
Friday, April 13, 2012
These delicious morsels are a celebration of all that is vanilla. The sweet vanilla-bean-specked glaze coats a buttery soft cookie made with vanilla sugar (very easy to make) and vanilla extract for a double dose of the heady stuff. Melt-in-your-mouth goodness, I’m telling ya.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
It’s so easy to make vanilla sugar, you’ll never go without it again. Sprinkle it over oatmeal, flavor hot drinks like coffee, tea, or hot cocoa, or add a little extra delicious depth to just about any baked good you make.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Chocolate chips + oatmeal cookies are good. Raisins + oatmeal cookies are good. So I thought, how about chocolate-covered raisins in oatmeal cookies? Also good, as it turns out. Really good. Especially when you use the dark chocolate Raisinets, but regular Raisinets do just fine too.
Friday, March 9, 2012
This is one of those magical recipes that tastes way too special to take only 10 minutes, if that, to prepare. With vanilla, nutmeg, and the crunch of pecans scattered along the top, you can’t go wrong. Serve with pure maple syrup and the weekend just got even sweeter.
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...