We’ve made it to day 10 of pure apple mayhem, a.k.a. Applepalooza! at The Hazel Bloom.
Okay, okay, “pure apple mayhem” is a bit of an exaggeration. Here’s the real deal: For the past several days, I’ve posted an apple recipe every day. See, a couple of weekends ago, we drove over the mountains and came back with 60 pounds of delicious Washington apples. And then I had to figure out what to do with ‘em all.
So I came up with these, and shared them with you during Applepalooza!:
- Day 1: Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Day 2: Homemade Applesauce
- Day 3: Apple, Butternut Squash, and Leek Gratin
- Day 4: Zucchini Apple Muffins
- Day 5: Sweet Spiced Apple Butter
- Day 6: Applesauce Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup
- Day 7: Easy Apple Crisp
- Day 8: Apple Mustard Dip
- Day 9: Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie
Whew! Yeah, I’m finally a little appled out.
For this last day, I thought I’d share with you some other amazing-looking recipes from all over the Web. Because it’s not just Applepalooza! here, it’s Applepalooza! everywhere! Here are a few recipes, compilations, and even a couple cute things that are out there. (Got a apple tip, trick, recipe, or link to share? Please leave a comment with yours!)
- Baked Bried en Croûte with Apple Compote from Annie’s Eats
- Apple Fried Pies and Sweet Potato, Apple, and Caramelized Onion Gratin from Evil Shenanigans
- Lazy Sourdough Apple Pancakes from Simple Bites
- Coconut Flour Pancakes from The Leftover Queen (see, Jenn tops these with sauteed apples and they look amazing)
- Apple Cinnamon Bread from Two Peas and their Pod
- Pumpkin Apple Muffins from Annie’s Dish
- Apple Butter (in cute little jars) from A Balanced Kitchen
- Brown Eyed Baker’s Homemade Caramel Apples
- Purple House Dirt’s Apple Cider Caramel Lollipops
- Honest Fare’s Candy Apple Cupcakes
- Honey & Jam’s Apple Crisp Baked in a Dutch Oven
- Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake from My Baking Addiction
- Deliciously Organic’s Apple Frangipane Galette
- Oma Ingrid’s German Apple Cake from Susi’s Kochen Und Backen Adventures
- Dorie’s Double Apple Bundt Cake from Piece of Cake
- Applesauce Cake from Mama’s Minutia
- Marie-Hélène’s Apple Cake from eat. live. travel. write.
- Applesauce Spice Snack Cake (with Splenda) from Teenie Cakes
- The Best Apple Fritters Made in an Italian Kitchen from What’s Cookin’
- Or, if you want to come up with your very own perfect apple pie, you may want to consider plopping it into The Merry Gourmet’s perfect-looking All-Butter Pie Crust Dough
- At Home with Kim Vallee, with photos of some phenomenal-looking apple recipes for Apple Recipe Round-Up Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- And, a non-food related but perfect apple collection at Design*Sponge’s apple-picking-inspired fall roundup (I’m not sure I can stand all the cute – and I mean that in a good way)
And now I think I’m going to go flop on the couch with an appletini. Later!
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...