Applepalooza! Wrap Up

We’ve made it to day 10 of pure apple mayhem, a.k.a. Applepalooza! at The Hazel Bloom.

Okay, okay, “pure apple mayhem” is a bit of an exaggeration. Here’s the real deal: For the past several days, I’ve posted an apple recipe every day. See, a couple of weekends ago, we drove over the mountains and came back with 60 pounds of delicious Washington apples. And then I had to figure out what to do with ‘em all.

So I came up with these, and shared them with you during Applepalooza!:

Whew! Yeah, I’m finally a little appled out.

For this last day, I thought I’d share with you some other amazing-looking recipes from all over the Web. Because it’s not just Applepalooza! here, it’s Applepalooza! everywhere! Here are a few recipes, compilations, and even a couple cute things that are out there. (Got a apple tip, trick, recipe, or link to share? Please leave a comment with yours!)

WHEW!

And now I think I’m going to go flop on the couch with an appletini. Later!

Tags: ,

Share or bookmark this post - and share the love!
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Add to favorites
  • Google Bookmarks
  • FriendFeed

Post Author

This post was written by who has written 272 posts on The Hazel Bloom.

7 Responses to “Applepalooza! Wrap Up”

1. Jennifer Jo Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 8:49 AM #

Whew! That was a BIG undertaking. Congratulations!

2. Annie Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 10:21 AM #

I second that that was a big undertaking but it was well done! I have really enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading about your great apple recipes.

3. Jenn AKA The Leftover Queen Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM #

I third it! :) And thanks for linking to my recipe! xoxo

4. briarrose Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 3:08 PM #

Yummy. I never tire of recipes with apples. ;)

5. Mindy Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 5:29 PM #

Love the recipes you put together for Apple-palooza, and the ones you’ve listed for the wrap-up. Thanks for including me! I was out of town for a few days and now that I’m back, I’m looking forward to going through each one.

6. Norbert Klotter Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM #

Eure Seite ist klasse. Freue mich immer wieder auf neue Beiträge von euch. Macht weiter so! Deine Susi

7. Weltenbummler Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM #

Hallo – Schöner Blog mit vielen interessanten Seiten! Werde auf jeden Fall öfters vorbeischauen