Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream

This recipe can now be found on my new blog, Kitchen Treaty – the direct link is below. It is no longer available on The Hazel Bloom.

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope you come on over to see Kitchen Treaty. It’s a food blog (and my new labor of love!) with easy vegetarian recipes so delicious you won’t miss the meat, flexible one dish two ways recipes with optional meat add-ins for the carnivores, universally-loved drinks and cocktails, scrumptious desserts, and lots more.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Share or bookmark this post - and share the love!
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Add to favorites
  • Google Bookmarks
  • FriendFeed

Post Author

This post was written by who has written 272 posts on The Hazel Bloom.

14 Responses to “Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream”

1. sarah Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM #

Oh my these are gorgeous!! I love the lemon-raspberry combo and the vanilla bean flecks in the buttercream- your photos and your blog are so lovely!

2. Felice - All That's Left Are The Crumbs Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 10:47 PM #

Wow, these look so good. I love the combination of lemon and raspberry together, and the cream on top just makes it.

3. Jill Colonna Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 1:57 AM #

What a lovely site and great idea with fresh out the oven and recently served. Love it! Also adore these lemon/rasp cupcakes. Sounds delicious.

4. Liz Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:19 AM #

Wow! Look at those beauties! Lovely recipe…and fabulous photos~

5. Annie Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:35 AM #

I am really loving all of the great Spring flavors I have been seeing around lately. These cupcakes look so yummy! Just love the filling!

Reply from Kare:

Thanks, Annie! The raspberry filling definitely makes it.

6. Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 8:24 PM #

These look super adorable. Great job with the piping!

7. Mindy Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 9:14 AM #

These look so good, and you did a lovely job with the piping.

Reply from Kare:

Thank you, Mindy!

8. Mikaela Cowles Friday, May 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM #

My first though when I saw the picture was, well, something not wholesome enough to write. My second was, I think I should make these. YUM! Seeing the broken open picture somehow makes me think of fair scones….

Reply from Kare:

Oh my gosh Mikaela, totally. It only took me about 15 minutes to realize what the homepage image looked like. I tried to tell myself it was just me in the gutter … I’m glad I’m in good company! :)

9. Isabel Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM #

We made our free throws down the stretch and that was huge. We came out of the gate pretty good to start the first and second halves, and A.J. gave us a nice spark off the bench.

10. Diablo 2 Runes Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 3:13 AM #

There is evidently a lot to know about this. I believe you made certain good points in features also. Could you update me with your next post please?

11. DessertStalking Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM #

Will definitely be giving these a try!