Now grab a chopstick. Stab the chopstick through the foil lid, right into the yogurt, all the way to the bottom.
These are the perfect healthy, warm-weather treat for kids. They taste like they should be a naughty dessert, but, of course, they’re really good for you. I say they’re ideal for the little ones, but they’re pretty great for adults, too. I mean, my child is all of three months of age, a little young to partake of after-school snacks. So I ate hers for her. I’m selfless like that.
Here’s the “recipe,” and a photo to Pin if you want to bookmark this for later – just click the Pin It button at the top of the post and select the image. (Are we following one another, by the way? Follow me and be sure to let me know so I can follow you!)
|Frozen Yogurt Pops||
5.0 from 2 reviews
- 4 4-ounce whole milk yogurt cups like Stonyfield Organic Yo Baby or L’il Yami
- 4 chopsticks
- Poke the pointy end of the chopstick through the top of the foil lid of the yogurt. Push it in all the way to the bottom.
- Freeze for 2 – 3 hours, or until solid.
- Remove from freezer and rinse the container under warm water for a couple of seconds, until the container pulls off easily.
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...