You may have noticed things have slowed down around here. Like, “slowed down” is an overstatement. More like ground to a halt.
A few months back, I decided to start a new blog called Kitchen Treaty. The theme is one I’ve touched on occasionally here on The Hazel Bloom: vegetarians and meat-eaters CAN live together.
I’m super-excited about the new venture and I did think at one point I’d be able to maintain both blogs, but it quickly became apparent that it wouldn’t be feasible. So I’ve been focusing solely on Kitchen Treaty, and I’m really excited about where it’s headed.
Meanwhile, I’m slowly moving all of the posts here on The Hazel Bloom over to Kitchen Treaty (I talk a little more about that here).
Kitchen Treaty is all about recipes, but occasionally I’ll continue the The Hazel Bloom tradition of posting a little something about the rest of our world – DIY goodies, upcycling, decorating projects, travel, things like that – in the “Beyond the Kitchen” section over on Kitchen Treaty.
It’s been just over three years since I started The Hazel Bloom, and it feels like a lifetime! Amazing how our blogs can become such an integral part of us. I’m sad to let it go, but I’m so excited to continue blogging over on Kitchen Treaty. Thank you for reading, and I hope you’ll come over and have a look around!
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...