By Sex, Age, and Species
Because life is nothing without a few generalizations now and then.
- Gruntworthy – my guy, and the occasional all-male tasting panel, deem these foods gruntworthy. That’s a really, really good thing. See: butterscotch pudding and bacon-wrapped chicken skewers, a.k.a. love.
- Chicks Dig It – women and girls, ladies and damsels… females, especially, love recipes like perfect panzanella and frou-frou cocktails like rummy lemonade.
- Kid Friendly – Mikey likes all of this stuff, I’m pretty sure. Mmm, peanut butter noodles and the best macaroni and cheese recipe, ever.
- Four-Legged Friends – because pooches deserve to join in the fun sometimes, too. How about a refreshing chickenpop for Spike?
By Dietary Preference
- Vegetarian – nothing wrong with avoiding meat. Don’t hold it against me, but I do it daily. With delicious stuff like vegetarian lasagna and fire-roasted artichokes with chipotle aioli, it’s all good.
- Carnivores – but I support my fellow carnivorous loved ones, and they are happy to have the support. Especially when they’re scarfing down drunken pot roast.