I've been holding out on you guys. It's totally a big deal, too. Okay, not really. It's about pizza. The other day when I posted about Pizza on the Barbecue? I neglected to talk about my very, very, VERY favorite kind of grilled pizza. Pizza Bianca – a.k.a. White Pizza. So simple, and so [...]
Been wondering just how easy (or hard) it is to barbecue a pizza? Hint: It’s easier than you probably think. Think flavorful olive-oil-based crust, parchment paper for easy transfer on and off the grill, and any fresh topping you can think of. Once you try grilling pizza on the barbecue, I bet you’ll be hooked.
Oooooh yeah. It's artichoke season. Green, spiny, scaly, perhaps slightly mysterious – and so fun (and delicious) to eat. A plain old artichoke can be slightly intimidating to the uninitiated. But once you know the drill, they're truly a cinch to cook up, and just as easy to eat. I love the article entitled [...]
Last Friday, I invited a few friends over. And I made them Slow-Cooked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Here’s a photo. But before I talk anymore about the Slow-Cooked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, I’m going to talk about something else. Pom-poms and great friends. I’m a DIY freak. So when it came to planning our wedding (less than [...]
I'd been searching high and low for the perfect chicken marinade for a long time before I came across this keeper on Recipezaar, Teriyaki Marinade for Chicken or Steak. This is good stuff, I'm telling you. The flavor makes it all the way inside the chicken, and the chicken cooks up nice and moist – [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...