This easy-to-assemble veggie frittata recipe makes use of leftover crudites, a party staple. We all end up with leftover veggies from the crudite platter – especially this time of year – so why not give ‘em a (delicious) second life at breakfast time?
Simple, easy Apple Mustard Dip is a great choice for when you’re looking for quick appetizer recipes. Sweet and spicy apple butter, tangy mustard, and thyme are absolutely perfect with sharp cheddar and apple dippers.
A story like Eat, Pray, Love is right up my alley. I was enthralled and inspired when I read the story this past February, and a little gaga again after seeing the movie just a few hours ago. A strong, independent woman who has the courage not only to open her eyes and see that [...]
When we go camping, I like to keep the meals good, but super simple and super easy.
Clarification, before I continue: By “camping,” I mean hauling our travel trailer somewhere and hooking up to electric and water, and then using the fairly decent, but tiny trailer-sized kitchen with a gas stove, little oven, a double sink and even a microwave. So yeah, even though we’re not really roughing it per se, simplicity is still key. [...]
Back in October, while we were munching on piroshky at Oktoberfest (which I'm only now realizing is kind of an odd thing to eat at an Oktoberfest celebration), my guy mentioned these foodstuffs-in-dough reminded him of one of his food specialties. A food specialty that I've since named Bachelor Pockets, and a food specialty that [...]
The best mac and cheese recipe ever. Seriously. Creamy, cheesy, straightforward, ooey, gooey – this macaroni and cheese recipe will knock your socks off. Then go put ‘em back on and run a marathon, quick.
Perfect for football game day or any day you're craving something easy with a little kick, Jalapeno Ouch Rolls were named by my cute guy after a particularly delicious burny bite (and a request to come up with a name). Inspired by the jalapeno poppers everyone knows and loves, Jalapeno Ouch Rolls are similar to [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...