Step-by-step recipe for spicy baked buffalo wings – “Spicy enough to where they’re enjoyable, but not so much to where I’m in pain. I could eat those all day.”
Last Friday, I invited a few friends over. And I made them Slow-Cooked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Here’s a photo. But before I talk anymore about the Slow-Cooked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, I’m going to talk about something else. Pom-poms and great friends. I’m a DIY freak. So when it came to planning our wedding (less than [...]
Back in October, while we were munching on piroshky at Oktoberfest (which I'm only now realizing is kind of an odd thing to eat at an Oktoberfest celebration), my guy mentioned these foodstuffs-in-dough reminded him of one of his food specialties. A food specialty that I've since named Bachelor Pockets, and a food specialty that [...]
I knew I was in deep when my guy was having a really bad day, and I found myself Googling bacon-wrapped meat recipes so I could cook him a yummy dinner to help cheer him up. See, I'm a vegetarian, and while, yes, I'm fine with people eating meat in front of me at restaurants, [...]
I'd been searching high and low for the perfect chicken marinade for a long time before I came across this keeper on Recipezaar, Teriyaki Marinade for Chicken or Steak. This is good stuff, I'm telling you. The flavor makes it all the way inside the chicken, and the chicken cooks up nice and moist – [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...