Divine chocolate, of course, enhanced with tons of ground cinnamon and then flecked with delicious little grains of Fleur de sel for that turbo-boost of flavor that only salt can give to chocolate.
Colorful, full of flavor and packed full of warm spices. When topped with delicious Cinnamon-Honey Butter it’s breakfast nirvana, equally appropriate for company and kiddos.
Behold: A portable a bread pudding recipe infused with all the wonderful flavors of hot buttered rum. Cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, a little butter, and, of course, a little yo-ho-ho.
These muffins have the most amazing crown – and they taste terrific, too. The pureed pumpkin helps keep the spiced batter moist; the brown sugar and maple syrup kiss the muffins with just the right amount of sweetness – not too much, though, because you’ve got Cinnamon Maple Glaze going on, too. Oh yeah.
Another recipe! Perfectly cooked apple cinnamon steel-cut oats, which, thanks to your Crock Pot, is cooked overnight right in the bowl. What do I think this thing is, a food blog or something?!
Well, yeah, kinda – I guess it practically is, especially these days. I’m definitely getting back into the swing of things around the house [...]
Mini things are, just by their diminutive nature, super duper cute. Miniature horses. The teensy windmills in mini golf courses. Puppies. Oh my God, puppies. So cute. And, muffins. Mini muffins! I know, I know, mini muffins enjoyed their time in the sun a few years back. They used to be everywhere, but today they're [...]
This recipe can now be found on my new blog, Kitchen Treaty – the direct link is below. It is no longer available on The Hazel Bloom. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope you come on over to see Kitchen Treaty. It’s a food blog (and my new labor of love!) [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...