This is one of those magical recipes that tastes way too special to take only 10 minutes, if that, to prepare. With vanilla, nutmeg, and the crunch of pecans scattered along the top, you can’t go wrong. Serve with pure maple syrup and the weekend just got even sweeter.
Colorful, full of flavor and packed full of warm spices. When topped with delicious Cinnamon-Honey Butter it’s breakfast nirvana, equally appropriate for company and kiddos.
Not gonna lie, here. I had a heck of a time coming up with a Jack O’Lantern idea this year. Last year, my choice of Owl O’Lantern was clear – my obsession with owls had hit an all-time high, so creating my own rotund orange number was a no brainer. This year, I just wasn’t [...]
Vegetarians, rejoice! This 100% vegetarian gravy is exactly what you’ve been missing on Thanksgiving. It’s so easy to whip up a batch of this stuff. Just keep those saucy carnivorous mitts away from your gravy boat – meat eaters may prefer it over their own non-veggie-friendly gravy.
I know my friend Todd because of my guy – they've been buddies for so long, they're pretty much brothers. Todd's not only one of the nicest guys I've ever met, he's a talented artist. Which is totally cool. Except when you're over in your corner trying to create your jack o'lantern masterpiece, and he's [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...