I’m big on “free” art, as you can see here and here. There are so many beautiful, interesting things out there – just add a frame and, voila! Something pretty for your walls, for next to no moolah! My latest endeavor involved some neat vintage-inspired illustrated postcards that I picked up on our February trip [...]
Tag Archives: home decor
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...
applepalooza apples bbq blueberries breakfast buttermilk cake cheese chicken chocolate christmas cinnamon coconut comfort food cookies craft room cranberries crock pot cupcakes DIY easy fall fresh frugal gifts halloween holidays honey hunger challenge junk lemon mint muffins oatmeal pancakes pecans photography pumpkin redecorating summer thanksgiving thrift store finds tomatoes vanilla wall art