These crazy, delicious green cookies inspired by none other than the famous McD’s Shamrock Shake. We’re talking buttery green-hued shortbread flavored with vanilla and mint. Atop the cookie lies the best part – the minty buttercream, liberally flavored with vanilla and mint. And then naturally, a maraschino cherry on top.
Rich, decadent chocolate brownies topped with a nice, thick, minty layer of sweet icing unabashedly spiked with green food coloring, and then sprinkled with mini chocolate chips. Chocolate on mint on chocolate.
It’s frickin’ hot here in Seattle right now. I know that for some, temps into the mid-90s is small potatoes. But for us tender Pacific Northwest folk, 95 is nothing to sneeze at. Especially because most of us around [...]
I'm not a morning person. Case in point: Just a couple of minutes ago, I put some cream in a mug and poured in some nice strong coffee. My first cup of coffee for the morning. I grabbed it and meandered (okay, stumbled) over to the couch and set it down on the table… right [...]
Okay, confession time, everyone. Admit it: have you ever had a gift registry that you could access online? Where you could see if an item had been fulfilled, before you actually received it? Did you peek to see what you're getting? I always thought that if I had such a registry, I would 100% [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...