This recipe can now be found on my new blog, Kitchen Treaty – the direct link is below. It is no longer available on The Hazel Bloom. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope you come on over to see Kitchen Treaty. It’s a food blog (and my new labor of love!) [...]
I started with King Arthur Flour’s Basic Muffins recipe, then added orange zest, a variety of orange-juice-soaked dried fruits and some warm, welcoming spices. Then I piped the telltale cross on the top and, bingo.
They’re hearty and tangy and perfect for that lazy morning after Thanksgiving. And ridiculously easy to whip up, to boot!
These delectable muffins are tender and bursting with bright bites of fruit. The crumb topping just adds to the experience. Perfect for a special breakfast with the fam.
Nothing wrong with a little chocolate for breakfast, right?! This muffin recipe features the perennial favorite combo of banana and chocolate for a muffin everyone will adore.
These muffins are perfect for Christmas. They’re chockful of festive ingredients and flavors: Fresh cranberries, zucchini, apples, orange zest … top with a little orange-vanilla glaze and add red and green sprinkles and you’ve got just the thing for Christmas morning.
Behold: A portable a bread pudding recipe infused with all the wonderful flavors of hot buttered rum. Cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, a little butter, and, of course, a little yo-ho-ho.
This Zucchini Apple Muffins recipe is my new favorite. Packed with healthy stuff like zucchini, apple, and oatmeal, they’re not too bad for you either.
These muffins have the most amazing crown – and they taste terrific, too. The pureed pumpkin helps keep the spiced batter moist; the brown sugar and maple syrup kiss the muffins with just the right amount of sweetness – not too much, though, because you’ve got Cinnamon Maple Glaze going on, too. Oh yeah.
Mini things are, just by their diminutive nature, super duper cute. Miniature horses. The teensy windmills in mini golf courses. Puppies. Oh my God, puppies. So cute. And, muffins. Mini muffins! I know, I know, mini muffins enjoyed their time in the sun a few years back. They used to be everywhere, but today they're [...]
Tender blackberry muffins brightened with a little lemon zest and bursting with fresh, tart berries – and best of all, they’re sprinkled with a crumbly topping reminiscent of pie crust. Blackberry Pie Muffins are perfect for a few handfuls of your blackberry haul.
This recipe for apple muffins is pretty popular at The Hazel Bloom house. An awesomely apple-y muffin topped with pie-crust-like crumbs? I do. You should try Apple Pie Muffins so you can, you know… do too.
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...