Blueberry pancakes. Fluffy, buttery and overflowing with little blue bursts of heaven. What’s not to love? Here’s a recipe for my fave, with buttermilk, a goodly touch of vanilla and, of course, lots of fresh blueberries.
Looking for the perfect pumpkin pancake recipe? I was, too. I tried about a gazillion versions before I came up with this one of my own. They’re so good; even better topped with caramel syrup and hazelnuts toasted to perfection.
Applesauce Pancakes? Oh yeah. Apple Cider Syrup? Oooooooh yeah. Kid-friendly and gruntworthy, this Applesauce Pancake recipe is easy to whip up, and is absolutely delicious, especially topped with the also-easy Apple Cider Syrup.
Hello, my fellow breakfast lovers! Through the magic of technology, I am posting while on my honeymoon at a fancy resort on a Mexican beach. At this very moment, I’m likely sipping a drink and have finally cracked open my copy of “The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo.” Then again, I may be so distracted [...]
Life is crazy busy right now, so I've got to keep it short. In a nutshell: I love pancakes, I love apple, and oooh do I love cardamom. So I put 'em all together and I must say, this recipe really works. Little chunks of apple in fluffy, buttery pancakes, scented with lemony spicy cardamom… [...]
These bad boys are perfect for a nice relaxing weekend morning when something just a little special is in order. Or for when you are, for some strange reason, just really craving something made with bananas. Not that I would know what that's like. Nuh uh. (I actually really wanted to make a banana cake [...]
You know it's going to be a great day when you wake up to this. I mean, first I woke up and dragged my butt out of bed and made coffee and then whipped up the batter and cooked up the pancakes, but after that, I pretty much woke up to this. Basic Buttermilk Pancakes. [...]
One thing an aspiring blogger quickly realizes is that there are a lot of folks out there doing an amaaaazing job at this blogging thing. Many are very well-known, and rightfully so. Wonderful writing, beautiful photos, creativity I can only dream of – and no lack of sheer perseverance, I'm sure. I'm so often in [...]
This Apple Dutch Baby recipe is one of my very favorite breakfasts. It’s so easy to whip up, looks impressive, and, of course, tastes amazing.
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...