Easy, inspired DIY flower wall art made with a craft-store canvas, scrapbook paper, glue gun and some Mod Podge. Make it in a day, enjoy it for years!
I’m big on “free” art, as you can see here and here. There are so many beautiful, interesting things out there – just add a frame and, voila! Something pretty for your walls, for next to no moolah! My latest endeavor involved some neat vintage-inspired illustrated postcards that I picked up on our February trip [...]
Here’s a confession: For a long time, I’ve been deathly afraid to tune in to Hoarders. The truth is, I feared I’d see too much of myself. See, I’ve never been the most… meticulous. An elementary school teacher sent home the feedback, “Karen is so talented! But… she needs to work on her organizational skills.” [...]
Sometimes I’m really ridiculously proud of something I’ve created. And that pride leads to me being a little obnoxious. Maybe a lot obnoxious, depending on how much you like me (or don’t). In this case, I took a photo of a flower out in the backyard, and within an hour it was up on my [...]
It's amazing how, when you put something behind a picture frame, it can look like a framed print that was always meant to be on your wall. In this case, I picked up a sheet of Cavallini & Co. decorative wrap while taking in all the delicious stationary, home decor, kitchen, and one-of-a-kind clothing items [...]
- Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake with Cinnamon Whipped Cream 7:00 AM
- Sweet, Spicy, and Savory Pumpkin Seeds 10:31 AM
- Iced Coffee 3:09 PM
- Hawaii & Haupia (Coconut Pudding) 11:05 PM
- Fresh Bing Cherry Ice Cream 1:17 PM
- Foodbuzz 24×24: A Simply Washington Thanksgiving 10:31 PM
- Sweet Potato Pie 8:48 AM
- Goodbye to The Hazel Bloom. Hello, Kitchen Treaty! 7:59 AM
- Junk to Treasure: 70′s Clock Turned Cool New Wall Art 3:11 PM
- Honey Rhubarb Brown Betty 11:03 AM
- Almond Poppyseed Shortbread Cookies 10:43 AM
- Deep Dark Hot Fudge Pudding Cake 10:51 AM
- Glazed Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Muffins 12:01 PM
- Glazed Vanilla Bean Cookies 8:56 AM
- Anne: I've just made two and they are absolutely adorabl...
- Sam: Kare, good luck to you. Your blog was the first th...
- Kare: Hi Angela! You left this comment nearly a year ago...
- Mary Castor: Hi, Just made these...What did I do wrong??? The...
- Kristen: This is so beautiful! :) I'm wanting to do somet...
- Lisa: Hi! I am doing a roundup of my favorite holiday t...
- Chante Drape: Dark chocolates and milk chocolates are the best. ...